Sign Up to Access CIR’s Rosary Reflections Book Today
Join CIR+ to access CIR’s Rosary Reflections book for in-depth reflections on all twenty mysteries of the rosary (Joyful, Luminous, Sorrowful, and Glorious)!
Develop and strengthen your relationship with Jesus and Mary as you reflect on all 20 mysteries of the rosary. Each mystery has a relevant excerpt from Scripture or a Papal document, a page-long reflection written by a Catholic in Recovery member, and questions to prompt deeper engagement—all through a recovery perspective.
Join CIR+ Premium to Access CIR’s Rosary Reflections Book
GROW CLOSER TO JESUS AND MARY ON YOUR RECOVERY AND SPIRITUAL JOURNEYS
MEDITATE ON EACH MYSTERY OF THE ROSARY WITH THE AID OF RECOVERY-RELATED REFLECTIONS
ENCOUNTER PERSONALIZED REFLECTIONS FROM CATHOLIC IN RECOVERY MEMBERS WHO BRING THEIR OWN EXPERIENCE OF RECOVERY TO EACH MYSTERY
EACH MYSTERY INCLUDES REFLECTION QUESTIONS FOR INDIVIDUAL MEDITATION OR GROUP DISCUSSION
Join CIR+ Premium to Access CIR’s Rosary Reflections Book and More
By joining CIR+, you’ll find a community committed to recovery and the sacramental life of the Catholic Church. You’ll benefit from resources to nourish and sustain you on your recovery and spiritual journeys. And your financial support will help Catholic in Recovery offer hope and healing to those recovering from addictions, compulsions, and unhealthy attachments as well as their loved ones.
Benefits for CIR+ Premium Members
- Discounts on Catholic in Recovery products and CIR partners’ products (Ave Maria Press, Hallow, etc.)
- Access to the CIR digital workbook companion, which includes videos, prayers, exercises, and worksheets for all 20 sections
- Access to robust video learning modules on recovery-related issues
- Access to all CIR reflections books and guides to nourish your recovery and spiritual life
- Access to Q&A Zoom sessions hosted by experienced CIR Fellows for different addiction and unhealthy attachment types (alcoholism, drugs, lust-related addictions, restricted eating, loved ones of an addict, etc.)
- Access to a CIR community forum to connect with CIR members around the country